Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Simpsons


Did anyone notice that new intro for The Simpsons in the episode last Sunday? Does anyone actually still watch The Simpsons? I know I do, but I don't know if it is because I think it is funny still or more out of devotion from all the years I've been a big fan. Regardless, the intro is now spiked up with some HD flavor and has the same old concept with some new twists and character appearances.

I have been DVR'ing all the old episodes on Channel 12 for years and finally had to turn off the series recording the other day. From time to time I would catch a new one I hadn't seen in a while, but that has been few and far between over the last few years. Plus they decided to take out the description of what the episode was about and instead put some generic description of the show for all episodes. No way I am going to go through every episode trying to see if I remember it or want to watch it again...

No response to “The Simpsons”

Related Posts with Thumbnails