Friday, February 27, 2009

Just In Time's Obsession...









Wow, so over the years I've always wanted to pull all my shoes out of the boxes and take some pictures. It's a pretty big task and there never is really enough space to put them all together for picture sake. Since our 2nd bedroom is soon turning into Brooklyn's bedroom right now there is nothing in room. We are starting major projects in there tomorrow, so I figured last night was my last shot to do this for a while.

56 pairs of Jordans and 2 pairs of the first Lebron shoes in these pictures. I have been into Jordan's since I was a little kid, but started obsessively buying them around 2001 or so. Basically as soon as I had some disposable income it went to shoes. The large majority of these shoes are in great condition and still get put back in the box after every wear. If you are not a shoe head then you probably think I am crazy or something. 

Most of the pics are of the collection, but I had to throw in a pair of my most favorite Jordan III White/Cement/Red that I have DS (not worn) and I picked up back about 8 or 9 years ago. I had to grab my cat Tux for the last pic of the collection because he kept trying to walk on my shoes and was starting to make me worry. LOL. I also posted a pic of a box of shoes from the past few years that have been used and abused on the basketball court and working at my old job.

My goal was to buy all the CDP Jordan's I wanted (a few of them were just plain ugly), but my buying habits screeched to a halt when Jill and I found out we were having a baby. :) So, there is a few I missed out on unfortunately but thats probably better off. My closet is completely filled with the way I have them stacked up now, so it looks like I am going to need to find some more room moving stuff around in the closet the next time I buy a pair...

No response to “Just In Time's Obsession...”

Related Posts with Thumbnails