Monday, February 23, 2009

Drake: Eight81 and Drizzy Drake Rogers


Drake interviewed by Eighty81. This was a dope interview with some pretty broad questions that allowed him to give quite a bit of information.

I'm souped because I just got my Chopped and Screwed version of So Far Gone to unzip. Man, that was pissing me off...

On a side note...my mixtape Just In Time presents Drizzy Drake Rogers is ready to go. As I said before, I just took a bunch of Drake songs that aren't on any of his 3 albums and through them together. I just need to get my zShare game up and figure out how to load a whole album worth of tracks on it. Can anyone help? Here is a sneak peak of the tracklist (click on it to see bigger):

No response to “Drake: Eight81 and Drizzy Drake Rogers”

Related Posts with Thumbnails