Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Currrrttttiiissss!


50 Cent on ESPN's First Take. He talks about a few different things regarding sports, but I'm glad to hear that since he is from New York he is loyal to his New York teams. That's the way it is suppose to be! When Lil' Wayne named teams from all over the globe and then some wack ass excuse of why he liked those teams I just shook my head. So weak. How does that happen?

Even when I was the hugest Michael Jordan fan on earth, I still said the Warriors were my favorite team (because they were). I liked and supported the Bulls (I loved Rodman too!) but they weren't my favorite team by any means.

Bay Area love over here....Warriors, Raiders and A's. AND I'll also root for the 49ers and Giants as long as they aren't playing one of my teams.

No response to “Currrrttttiiissss!”

Related Posts with Thumbnails