Sunday, February 1, 2009

Seriously?

This has got to be the worst snow year in the history of the world. Are you fricking kidding me? Please look at the bases at some of these places! 24" at Sierra. 25" at Sugar Bowl. 26" at Northstar. 38" at Heavenly. These ski resorts got to be HURTING right now. I would bet money that one of the major ski resorts in CA/NV closes down this year due to the effects of the economy and this crappy ass season. 

I hate to complain about this, because 95% of the country would probably tell me to eat it, but I am getting sick of this 60+ degrees weather for the last month or so. THIS IS JANUARY! I think it has snowed in Tahoe 2 days in the last 30. Urghhhh.

Jackson Hole better start getting some snow before I head out there next week. Damn!

No response to “Seriously?”

Related Posts with Thumbnails