Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Jackson Hole/Blog Hiatus

I am leaving for my trip to Jackson Hole today! YEAHHHHHHHHH! I'm so excited and can't wait to get some snowboarding in. What could be better then snowboarding with three of your best friends in the world? This is a pic that was taken of me above. Pretty cool right? AHAHA. Yeah right...I wish.

I'm not bringing my computer out there because I'm 99% sure these fools don't even have the internet. Soooo....I will have a few days off from the blog. I most likely won't be posting Thursday-Saturday, so this will be my first hiatus from the Just In Time blog since I set it up in November. When I get back hopefully I will have used the digital camera I brought and have a bunch of dope pics to share.

Pray for snow in Jackson Hole...and shit in Tahoe too...
Pray that this sick bug feeling I've had the last few days go's away...

No response to “Jackson Hole/Blog Hiatus”

Related Posts with Thumbnails