Thursday, February 12, 2009

Drake- So Far So Gone - Delayed...

The Drake mixtape will be out online at 12:00 pacific time. I think they are holding on to and trying to build as much hype as possible. You can peep Drake's blog or Ben Baller's blog to find the link when it comes out, but I will make sure to post it as well. This is on some Carter 3 type hype. Drizzy Drake will be the most successful newcomer in the game this year...mark my words. I GUARANTEE a lot more people will know about Drake by this time next year. The Young Money co-sign can't hurt either. I still think XXL played this fool by leaving him off the Top 10 Freshman cover...

Ok...it's 7:00am and they still haven't posted the mixtape. What a bunch of crap! It'll be up as soon as I have it!

No response to “Drake- So Far So Gone - Delayed...”

Related Posts with Thumbnails