Monday, February 16, 2009

Bruised Knee Cap...

I was brought back to reality on perhaps one of the best snowboarding days ever after I fell and bashed my knee cap this past weekend. Kirkwood was awesome...no lines, sunny and TONS of fresh powder. I was riding through a huge open patch of powder, rode over a rock/boulder that was completely buried in snow and ended up smashing my knee super hard on it. I was SMASHING. That unfortunately ended the day and according to the doctor probably the next month or so of boarding. I just got it checked out today and they confirmed that it is a severely bruised knee cap. Figures it happens as soon as the snow gets good around here. Damn...

This isn't my x-ray above, nor does this x-ray or my x-ray show any damage...but I thought that added to this blog.  :) I think this bruised knee is God's way of telling me to get my ass in gear on working on the baby room and to stop going out of town. LOL.

No response to “Bruised Knee Cap...”

Related Posts with Thumbnails