Monday, March 29, 2010

Wiz Khalifa - NYC and SXSW Live Performances







Wiz Khalifa has been on his grind with the "Deal Or No Deal Tour" and his trip down to SXSW. I try not to miss anything Wiz related, so wanted to catch up on footage from the last few shows that I've seen posted. SOOOOO pumped that they just released the schedule for the West Coast half of Wiz's tour. I'm definitely hitting up the show in San Francisco on 5/11 or possibly the show in Santa Cruz on 5/9. Check the stops out below to see if he'll be in a city near you.

2 Responses to “Wiz Khalifa - NYC and SXSW Live Performances”

HaLF said...

Yea, he'll be here on Wednesday. I'm hype.

The Real Just said...

I'm definitely going to one of those two shows. I wish Santa Cruz was on Saturday and not Sunday night. :/

I'm trying to decide which will be the better look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails