Friday, March 19, 2010

Brotha Lynch Hung - Dinner & A Movie (Album)


After seeing Brotha Lynch Hung's video for "Meat" I actually feel kind of bad for posting this video, but oh well. Dude definitely looked like he was struggling and from the lyrics of the song that is 100% the case. I can't imagine a rapper in Sacramento with such a small market fan base as it is to have too many opportunities to be making money out there through music. Even if he is performing and doing shows I doubt the money is very significant. I can't help but feel bad for the guy, he was one of my favorites when I listened to only Bay Area music way back in the day. My one link can't hurt him that much though...at least I hope. :/

No response to “Brotha Lynch Hung - Dinner & A Movie (Album)”

Related Posts with Thumbnails