Tuesday, March 9, 2010

R.I.P. To The Late, Great, Notorious B.I.G.



Has it really been 13 years since Biggie was killed? Every blog I frequently visit posted some type of B.I.G. mixtape today featuring a bunch of his dopest tracks. I personally chose to honor Notorious by listening to "Ready to Die" and "Life After Death" in their entirety today. There is such a ridiculous amount of classic songs and classic lines that's almost impossible for me to choose just one to post. As I walking home from the gym though "Niggas Bleed" came on my headphones again and I knew that was the track I wanted to put up because it is just on a whole different level to me. Enjoy! BTW... B.I.G.'s story telling > _________________

No response to “R.I.P. To The Late, Great, Notorious B.I.G.”

Related Posts with Thumbnails