Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Air Jordan II - White/Black-Varsity Red




The original colorway of the Air Jordan II's are set to release on May 1st with the onslaught of Air Jordan II's that are coming our way in 2010. For a second I was thinking that these were the exact same colorway that released in the Countdown Pack from last year, but looking online I guess that was just a white/red colorway. I have owned at least one pair of every Air Jordan from the I to the XVII, besides the II. Maybe I'll need to change that with this release and get a pair of the original colorway on my feet.

The Real Just Sneaker Grade - Might Cop

(Just as a refresher the way I rank shoes: Cop, Might Cop, On The Fence, Pass, Easy Pass)

No response to “Air Jordan II - White/Black-Varsity Red”

Related Posts with Thumbnails