Monday, March 15, 2010

The Real Just - Kauai Vacation






Yeah, you're hating. LOL.

5 weeks from today I leave for a 10 day vacation to Kauai with the fam and 3 other couples/families. I've been to Hawaii more then your average dude, but haven't been to Kauai since I was 5 years old so I am super looking forward to it. Originally we were looking into all sorts of options, most which included trips for us to go to Maui when we first looked at booking our vacation. When my wife's co-worker told her about his clients place in Kauai we decided to take a look at their website and weigh it in as an option. Well after we saw this place, BOOM our decision was instantly made for us. Isn't this place just look ridiculous? 5 minute walk to the beach, on the second hole of a golf course and has a full pool and hot tub on the property.

Wow...If I just said I was excited for this trip that would be the understatement of the year. I CAN'T WAIT! I'm sure I'll post more pictures of Kauai and the activities we will be doing before I leave, but I was just on the website for the place and couldn't help but share...

No response to “The Real Just - Kauai Vacation”

Related Posts with Thumbnails