Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Real Just - Specialized CrossTrail

Your boy Just is the proud new owner of a Specialized CrossTrail bike! I haven't owned any type of bike since the GT Mach One back in the DAYYYY so I am super excited about this new purchase. I really think it's been 15 years since I've had a bike of my own to ride. The wife has been on me heavy about getting new bikes for a while and in the last two or three weeks with the weather changing up we started going to bicycle shops all over the East Bay.

The Specialized CrossTrail is considered a "Hybrid" bike for those not really up on the whole bike game. I thought about getting either a "Road" or "Mountain" bike but this is the best of both worlds for someone who really doesn't need the benefits that a Road or Mountain bike provide. Will I be doing crazy Triathlon type bike rides or need to go that much faster then a hybrid bike? No. Will I be riding in some crazy ass woods type settings going off jumps and riding on ridiculous dirt trails and what not? No. Well, I kinda wish I would be doing the latter half of that, but I see getting this bike as more of a recreational type thing to do with the Wifey for exercise.

I'm souped. The bike was ordered yesterday and should be good to pick up by this upcoming Saturday. I can't wait. Any of my readers ride bikes for recreation? Let me know what you think!

No response to “The Real Just - Specialized CrossTrail”

Related Posts with Thumbnails