Monday, March 22, 2010

The Real Just Classics - Devin the Dude (Album)


Shoutout to the homie Mr. Jefferson for getting me thinking about some of MY classic albums from the past. Of course anyone could include Reasonable Doubt, The Chronic, Illmatic, Ready 2 Die, Doggstyle, All Eyez on Me and all the the other predictable joints in their list of classic albums, but I started thinking outside the box. Stay tuned for more of "The Real Just Classics".

A little background : I was put on to this album in June of 2000 when I was graduating from High School (save the old man jokes) by a good friend of mine. This album literally stayed in my CD changer for that entire summer. I would eject it from time to time, another CD would get one spin and this would get some more work. This album is filled with many memories for me of one of the best summers of my life. I'll just leave it at this...how I made it out of that summer alive, not in jail, DUI/DWI less and with no serious injuries is beyond me...but I can thank God for that every day. Real talk that was the craziest summer I have ever had in my life.

No response to “The Real Just Classics - Devin the Dude (Album)”

Related Posts with Thumbnails