Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Real Just - New Logo!

The homie @BoredOne1xRell from Twitter hooked it up with a dope new logo for The Real Just. Sticking with the original theme of the blog "Just In Time", Rell designed a G-Shock watch logo with a few added touches. How do you like it? What logo looks better for the site? The watch or the rabbit?

3 Responses to “The Real Just - New Logo!”

france23 said...

man im on here all the time and never show love. diggin the new logo, have to ask tho - is there significance for the date and time reflected in the display?

thx always for the good looks w/ new music and kicks. respect.

The Real Just said...

Nah, just the time that came on it when the homie sent it over to me....

Thanks for the love homie!

Hard Work said...

Yeah that's dope Just... I'm feelin' that homie... I might need to holla at Rell and see if he can hook me up with something... like I told you on Twitter, I'm on here all the time and never show love like I'm supposed to so trust, I'll be shouting you out from now on...

100.

Related Posts with Thumbnails