Thursday, August 6, 2009

Air Jordan VII - DMP 60+ Pack







The Air Jordan VII DMP 60+ pack releases next Saturday, August 15th for $310. The release was just recently moved up by a week, so make sure that's noted if you plan on getting one of these packs in your possession. I REALLY like the "Raptor" VII's, but I am just not feeling the "Magic" colorway at all. If they were going to make them look so close to the French Blue VII's then they might have just re-retroed those. I do have to say though that this "Magic" colorway is 1000x better then the original sample that was black and had white pinstripes. I'll probably look to see if I can get just the "Raptors" and not worry about it too much if I can't.

BTW...I am SO sick of packages. If I spend $310 + tax I better be walking out with two pairs of one shoe that I hella wanted. Other then that it is just starting to feel like it's not worth that much to me.

No response to “Air Jordan VII - DMP 60+ Pack”

Related Posts with Thumbnails