Monday, August 31, 2009

The Real Just - Fantasy Football Edition

It's no secret, the NFL season is around the corner and football fans are starting to get ready for another season. Two weeks to a week before the season = Fantasy Football draft time. I'm in 3 leagues this year and ready to defend my two league victories (2/2! FTW) that I had last season. Nothing gets me more excited then a Fantasy draft, so this Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday should be fun.

I know there's 8 million places to get rankings for FFB, but this is one of my favorite hobbies and this site is about representing what I love and care about. So, without further adieu...I present to you The Real Just : Fantasy Football Edition. Stay tuned for MY Top 10 rankings for RB, WR, QB and TE. I couldn't tell you much about defenses or kickers, so I don't want to waste mine or your time. If you don't agree with my rankings, GOOD...hopefully you are in one of my leagues and I can take your money. :) Enjoy...

No response to “The Real Just - Fantasy Football Edition”

Related Posts with Thumbnails