Monday, August 17, 2009

Madden 10



I know Madden came out on Thursday, but I didn't get my copy until yesterday. $20 EA Sports video game hook-up FTW. I'll wait a couple days for $45 off any day of the week.

I just got around to playing the game tonight and like always with Madden, I'm addicted. I haven't played video games at all since about two months before my daughter was born and she is three months old now. That means, your boy hasn't played video games for five months straight. I can say with 100% confidence (and my wife and parents will happily co-sign) that it was the longest stretch without video games since I was first introduced to the original Nintendo back when I was 6 or 7 years old. I think Twitter and blogging have been what's distracted me...but I'm back on that Madden and ready to start taking names.

BTW...I don't have XBox Live. EPIC FAIL. I need to buy the wireless router and have never felt like spending $100 on it.

No response to “Madden 10”

Related Posts with Thumbnails