Monday, August 10, 2009

Nike Air Max Lebron VII



I don't know about the rest of you, but to me this is hands down the best looking Lebron shoe to date. The fact that it also scored really well in Nice Kicks performance review (91/100) makes this a sure fire hit for the hoopsters out there. I still have the Lebron 1st Games and the Lebron I, but I haven't ever contemplated copping any other Lebron's since then. These might make me re-consider...

The Real Just Sneaker Grade - On The Fence (I'll wait to see them in person)

2 Responses to “Nike Air Max Lebron VII”

Any release date? Will they be available for the normal folk?

The Real Just said...

They will be $160. Yes....available for the normal folk. I'm not sure on the release date, but I've heard September.

Related Posts with Thumbnails