Tuesday, January 13, 2009

RIckey Henderson Inducted to H.O.F.

Rickey Henderson, my favorite baseball player of all time, was inducted into the MLB Hall of Fame yesterday. Rickey had an amazing career and currently is #1 all time in Runs, SB, Leadoff HR's and #2 in walks. Rickey was a 10 time All Star and won the MVP award in 1990. Rickey has had a ton of stints with the Oakland A's in his long baseball career. Congrats Rickey!

Rickey being inducted to the Hall of Fame brought back some old memories for me. I was about 10 years old playing in the Minor A league and was on the Cleveland Indians. Obviously the Indians were a blue and red uniform, but I still wore my florescent green Mizuno batting gloves like Rickey. LOL.

No response to “RIckey Henderson Inducted to H.O.F.”

Related Posts with Thumbnails