Sunday, January 18, 2009

The NBA All Douche Bag Team





I was watching the Warriors vs. Kings game the other night and was reminded by how much I hate certain players in the NBA. Without even really thinking about it, these 5 players came to mind as the biggest douche's in the NBA. You disagree? Well here is my explanation for each...

Joakim Noah = I have never seen a guy celebrate more often for unnecessary reasons. Makes a free throw? Yeah, he will scream and yell. Offensive rebound? This is when Joakim is at his utmost doucheness. (Yeah I know thats probably not a word). Watching this dude just drives me crazy. He's like Ronny Turiaf, but isn't on my favorite team and without the likability factor.

Andres Nocioni = I never knew much about this guy, but when I was at the Warriors vs. Bulls game earlier this year he was whining about every call and I just ended up hating his guts by the time I left the arena. Why does he complain about every call? I don't know either...

Brad Miller = Ever seen a 7 footer almost cry on the basketball court? I did when I watched the Warriors vs. Kings game last week. Miller complained about every call, literally almost cried and he use to have the most hideous braids you could ever see on a white man. Enough said...

Tim Duncan = This might suprise a lot of people. I can admit that Duncan is a tremendously talented player. He has a great game and is easily one of the top players in the league. It's something about him being the most white black guy in the history of the earth that makes me not like him. When Duncan does an interview it sounds like a 45 year old white college professor talking. Wifey makes fun of him every time he is playing, on the tv also...so that adds to me not liking him. PLUS the Spurs have to be the most consistently boring team to watch over the last like 10 years.

Adam Morrison = Douchy Mustache? Check. Crying when losing the NCAA Finals? Check. Hella hype coming in to when he was drafted? Check. Predicted he would be at the very best an entirely mediocre NBA player? Check. 

Honorable Mentions

Yao Ming and Yi Jianlian - I can't say I have anything against these guys except for one major thing. Why the hell do these guys and Ichiro get their first name on the back of their jersey? It makes no sense. We play in AMERICA. I don't give a crap what they do in their native country. If you want to come to our country to play sports then you should have to go by the same set of rules that all the other players go by. If they can have their first name then LeBron and Kobe should be able to put whatever the hell they want on their jersey!

No response to “The NBA All Douche Bag Team”

Related Posts with Thumbnails