Monday, January 5, 2009

Lil' Wayne vs. Skip Bayless



Lil' Wayne will be on ESPN First Take tomorrow morning at 7:00am PST to debate against Skip Bayless. First of all, I HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Skip Bayless. He could be the most annoying sports commentator in the history of sports with the worst opinions I have ever heard. I love Lil' Wayne and this is still going to be hard for me to watch.

If some of you are like....Weezy debating on sports? WTF? Lil' Wayne has a blog on ESPN and is a huge die hard sports fan. Peep his blog here...Lil' Waynes Blog.

How big can Lil' Wayne get? A million records in a week? ESPN blog? ESPN features? 8 Grammy Nominations? The list go's on and on. I could see Wayne easily going down in history as one of the greatest of all time. The last I heard Weezy has a remake of the Carter 3 coming out sometime in the feature with all new tracks mashed up with a rock feel to them. Should be interesting...

No response to “Lil' Wayne vs. Skip Bayless”

Related Posts with Thumbnails