Saturday, January 3, 2009

Is The Bay worth it?

Man, I love the Bay and have lived here 26 of my almost 27 years on this earth. People from all over dream of living in California and it does have a lot to offer: nice weather, close beaches, close snow, etc. The only thing keeping me here though is my family. If my family were spread out a little more, it would be a no brainer to get out of this overpriced place and move to somewhere way cheaper.  

I am lucky to have like 98% of my fam living in the Bay, so I doubt I'll ever move but I can't say I don't get the temptation all the time. My wife and I have a baby on the way and don't go out much as it is...so what's the point of paying this premium price tag to live in a place where I would do the same thing as some other way more affordable state? Ehhh....just venting. 

No response to “Is The Bay worth it?”

Related Posts with Thumbnails