Sunday, January 11, 2009

Jordan Releases for 2009!







There are a whole lot of different shoes reported on NikeTalk to be coming out this year from the Jordan brand. Will all these shoes actually drop? Who knows...but I'll keep you posted as I find out. Some pretty reliable sources are confirming the list below. Should be another expensive year for Jordan heads. I incuded some random pictures from online of previous releases of the shoes I list below.

DMP Package with 2 pairs of V's
DMP Package with 2 pairs of VII's (Magic and Raptors)
DMP Package with 2 pairs of I's (Black/Red/White and Boston Celtics colorway)
White/Cement III's in the Slam Dunk Package (paired with II's)
True Blue III's
Bordeaux VII's
French Blue VII's
Two Quickstrike XII's to release in April/May (White/Red and Black/White/University Blue)
Hall of Fame Package with 4 Shoes (Jordan I, Jordan III, 6 Rings and Jordan 2009)
Jordan XI Snakeskin
Jordan XI White (All white with Orange logo)
Jordan VI Gatorade

I included some random pictures I have found online below of the older versions of some of these shoes that are releasing.

No response to “Jordan Releases for 2009!”

Related Posts with Thumbnails