Friday, December 19, 2008

The Waiting Game...


Well, the wife and I are glued to the computer right now trying to cop this Jordan CDP XI/XII. I am up at my boy's cabin in Dorington, so there is no where even close around here to get them. I have left all my faith in trying to grab them online. Wish me luck! Hopefully I'll have good karma after not being able to get those Eminem x Jordan 2 joint's yesterday.

Refresh central right now...

Life couldn't be better if I get my confirmation e-mail tonight and then can wake up early and go snowboarding!
***UPDATE***
FinishLine and EastBay both crashed on us like 40 times, but wifey finally got through and copped my size 12. YESSSIIIIRRRRR. We were refreshing like none other on 2 computers and finally she got through. After I got my confirmation e-mail I got greedy as hell and started trying to cop pair#2...no such luck. Probably better off, but I would of took 2 easy. Yeah, I know...I'm obsessed, weird, or whatever else you non shoe heads want to call me. :)

No response to “The Waiting Game...”

Related Posts with Thumbnails