Tuesday, December 23, 2008

ThatOprahThatOprah!!!!!!!!!!!!



YESSSSIIIIRRRRRRRRR!!!! I played in 2 Fantasy Football leagues this year and took the crown in BOTH leagues! I had a down year last year, so I am feeling lovely about the victories. There is nothing like some extra Christmas money!

YMSCFFL

This league I have been doing since 1997 with a bunch of my friends from high school. I won the championship game by about 18 points. I was in first or second basically the whole season and a few good moves on draft day helped solidify my team. My starters were: Peyton Manning, Roddy White, Greg Jennings, Brian Westbrook, Michael Turner, Lendale White, Kevin Boss, Rod Bironas and Baltimore D. Solid!

$20 League

This league came down to a tiebreaker to decide the champion! Crazy! My sister's boyfriend and I ended at 105-105 after I had a MONSTER night from DeAngelo Williams and a solid effort from Kevin Boss. The tiebreaker in Yahoo for the playoffs go's to the team who scored the most touchdowns that week. I had 8, he had 6. I lost to him 4 or 5 years ago by .43 for the whole year, so I am not feeling all that bad about my victory. :) This team was LOADED with RB talent and I tried to push hardddd for trades for an upgrade at WR but had no luck. My ridiculous RB squadron: DeAngelo Williams, Michael Turner, Frank Gore, Marshawn Lynch and Lendale White. It's pretty amazing I ended up winning this league with the crappy WR's I had. Plaxico you're a BUM!

No response to “ThatOprahThatOprah!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Related Posts with Thumbnails