Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Next Batman Villain?







First off, if you haven't seen The Dark Knight and don't want me to ruin it then you should probably just skip over this blog!

Ok, I am way late but I FINALLY watched The Dark Knight tonight. WOWWWWW! After watching Batman Begins and this movie I started thinking about possibilities of who could be the villain in the next Batman movie. It hasn't been confirmed yet that this will be a trilogy(to my knowledge), but with the success of the first two movies they'd be stupid not to make more movies.

Villain Possibilities

The Riddler?
Two Face? (Did he actually die? Or was that just Harvey Dent?)
Black Mask?
Catwoman?
The Penguin?
Poison Ivy?
Harley Quinn?
The Joker? (They BETTER not have someone else play the role...)
Someone else?

No response to “The Next Batman Villain?”

Related Posts with Thumbnails