Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Dark Knight

I'm an absolute bum and never saw The Dark Knight. I wanted to watch Batman Begins first (which I hadn't seen either) but I went to the Blockbuster by me a bunch of times and it was always rented. So, I finally just rented Batman Begins and plan on watching it and The Dark Knight this week. From what I have heard, they are both ridiculously good movies.

The Dark Knight in stores on DVD and Blu-Ray today!

2 Responses to “The Dark Knight”

SOOOOOOOO Have you watched either Batman yet??!!?!? Let's see, its been 4 months since our cruise, and I don't know how much time since you wrote your blog.

What did you think???

BTW- LOVE the name you chose for the baby- how is jill feeling?

kim

The Real Just said...

So I watched Batman Begins. WOW...i was impressed. I cant wait to see Dark Knight now. Jill actually liked it too...I was suprised!

Related Posts with Thumbnails