Monday, December 8, 2008

I can't believe Xmas is around the corner...

Wifey and I decided we should FINALLY start decorating for Christmas. We are procrastinators and all the Christmas "shit"/decorations were buried in the back of the closet in our garage making it damn near impossible to get it all out. AKA We decorated the whole house yesterday and started a major project of cleaning the garage out. It will definitely take a while, but might as well do it now while I still have time...

A little something something to get you in that Christmas spirit! (LOL) Seriously though, Dip Set and the extended fam did a Christmas album last year and it actually wasn't that bad. I haven't given this any plays yet, but I will be avoiding any tracks without Jim or Juelz like the plague.

No response to “I can't believe Xmas is around the corner...”

Related Posts with Thumbnails