Monday, May 10, 2010

Wiz Khalifa x MTV's Mixtape Daily (Video)



Wiz doing it real big with an MTV co-sign for "Kush x OJ" on MTV's Mixtape Daily. Typical Wiz, high as shit keeping it extra Taylored. I'M SOOOO JUICED (Yes, pun intended) for the concert tomorrow in San Francisco that I will be attending. Cali stops on the "Deal or No Deal Tour" get a nice little opening act in Fashawn to witness also, so I'm definitely excited to see the #SecretSociety tape contributor live in concert. Depending on how it all works out for me and what I do before the show I may write up a cool review/summary of the concert. Of course there's also the (incredibly strong) possibility that I'll just :hat it out to the point of no return and not write shit at all about the show...check back to see. LOL.

No response to “Wiz Khalifa x MTV's Mixtape Daily (Video)”

Related Posts with Thumbnails