Saturday, May 15, 2010

The Real Just - Kipu Falls (Pictures)

Cheesing for the camera...
Sizing up the jump...
Mid air pose status...LOL
Getting my Tarzan on...
Dropping off the rope swing...

If you don't follow me on Twitter then you probably have no idea about the significance of these pictures. I was out in Kauai for 10 days and have been back for the last two weeks. When I was gone I was thinking I'd almost Tumblr out my blog and just post pictures from the trip, things we were doing, etc. Well, I failed at that. I kept it the same content while I was gone for some reason and didn't get around to going through my photos for a while after the trip. I guess it's the hassle of plugging the camera in every day on vacation and going through the pictures.

These pictures are from me jumping Kipu Falls in Kauai. I'm not sure exactly how tall the falls are and the measurements are all different online depending on what site you look at, but let's just call it somewhere between 20-25 feet. This was BY FAR my biggest highlight from my trip and I feel like I will remember this place FORVER. It was just absolutely unreal scenery and seemed like something you would see in a movie like "The Beach" or something crazy like that.

You have to do a short 5 minute hike to get down to the falls and we brought Brooklyn with us, so in the muddy conditions that was slightly slippery but not a big deal whatsoever and we made it down without anyone falling down the dirt hills or over any rocks. I did the jump off the waterfall 3 times and did the rope swing 1 time. Wifey and I had to take turns with the baby so unfortunately we didn't get to jump together, but we both did are fair share of stunts for the day. We could have EASILY spent the whole day there without a baby, but were there for about an hour or two. SO AWESOME.

5 POSTS UNTIL 2000. STAY TUNED FOR A #SECRETSOCIETY ANNOUNCEMENT COMING UP ON #MUSICMONDAY. #USEYOURIMAGINATION

No response to “The Real Just - Kipu Falls (Pictures)”

Related Posts with Thumbnails