Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Louchiano - "Use Your Imagination" Contest



The homie Louchiano delivered this gem to my e-mail inbox yesterday for the third entry in the "Use Your Imagination" contest. Louchi has been on his grind after his successful mixtape "Loublood" and has a whole lot of other stuff up his sleeve for the future of his brand. I'm telling you Louchiano has a vision for himself, his music, his brand and the people surrounding him and he is just about the most creative person I've ever known (well through the internet...LOL) when thinking outside of the box to deliver that to the masses. Stay tuned because I can ensure you Louchiano is only getting better and better with everything that he does. If you aren't up on the man then check out previous posts on The Real Just. #VLAHHHH

If you haven't been keeping up to date with the contest then you can be caught up quickly here...

BTW...UserShare is acting like a biznatch so I upped this link on Mediafire. If the Russ Spittemz and A-Live entries keep going down (like they have been doing) then I'll re-up those also.

No response to “Louchiano - "Use Your Imagination" Contest”

Related Posts with Thumbnails