Thursday, May 20, 2010

Drake - 9 AM In Dallas (Freestyle)



If you've been thinking lately..."Damn, Just use to post EVERYTHING Drake put out and now he puts up none of it. Shit, he even made a Drake mixtape for his blog before Drake was super famous. He must not like him anymore because he's so popular." WRONG. 

You ever download every track that leaks off an album and then when you listen to the actual album when it drops it's just not what you hoped or expected? I'm trying to not have "Thank Me Later" give me that let down feeling from playing out all the tracks before they actually release. I've listened to "Over" a bunch of times, but haven't even downloaded the other leaked tracks for myself much less posted them on the blog. I figured I'd give this a spin though since this obviously isn't going to be on the album.

"Thank Me Later" is in stores on June 15th. I will be making my first CD purchase since "Tha Carter III" that day...go out and support!

No response to “Drake - 9 AM In Dallas (Freestyle)”

Related Posts with Thumbnails