Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Weezy is Hillarious...

I took this from Weezy's ESPN blog, but I just thought it was too funny not to share....

First of all, I cannot even begin the blog today without stating a simple fact I have recently come to realize: Dwyane Wade, you are amazing. I was not a believer. You know I'm Kobe all the way to the grave. But to see what Dwyane Wade does on the basketball court, man. It's shocking on television, but in person it's unfathomable. Sitting down front row and watching that kid jump over everybody's head and be such a terrible jump shooter during the whole game but, as soon as it matters, everything he shoots goes in? That's amazing. I haven't seen him in the elevator lately, but when I do I'm going to tell him how amazing he is.

And shout out to the Knicks, especially Nate Robinson, Q Richardson, Chris Wilcox and Chris Duhon. ESPN showed me on Sportscenter sitting in the front row with my D-Wade band-aid on, but they didn't show me heckling those poor Knicks players. I went completely off. My seats are about five rows down from the visitors bench -- so they can hear if I sneeze. Well, imagine me up the whole game going crazy like I've been a D-Wade fan all my life, yelling stuff like, "This is my house" and, "Get out of Miami."

I was telling Q Richardson, "I remember when you used to play basketball." Just being horrible in general. Even the girls from the game that didn't know me and met me later that night were like "Wow, you're so nice. You were so rude at that game." That's how bad I was. Ladies were getting on me for being mean.

Nate Robinson, you are amazing. You can't say stuff about being short to Nate because he can dunk over you and your mama. Although at one point the other night I saw him lean over to Q-Rich and whisper "Is he on drugs?" because I was getting so into the game. Q-Rich is laughing and I'm like, OK, I am so sober right now it's not even funny. I will run over there and show you how sober I am. But then again, most sane people would probably look at the average sports fan going nuts at a game and ask if he is on drugs.

Q-Rich: you need to be on a team that will actually let you play because you can actually still play. Duhon: I know where you come from, so to see where you're at is amazing. You've overcome a lot and you are an inspiration. Chris Wilcox: I've been a fan since I put a load of money on Maryland when you guys won the national championship. I had a great deal of money riding on that game, and you guys won so I love you, Chris. Don't even trip. I know I gave you a bad time the other night but I've been rocking with you this whole time.

No response to “Weezy is Hillarious...”

Related Posts with Thumbnails