Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Jordan V - Dark Army/Dark Cinder/Del Sol


These Jordan V pictures just surfaced on the internet and I peeped them over on Nice Kicks. The colorway doesn't look all that bad, but the white is patent leather which I'm not feeling. The Jordan V Dark Army/Dark Cinder/Del Sol (where the HELL did they come up with these color names?) is set to drop in June. I'm not sure if this will be part of a pack or not.

After a conversation with one of my best friends in the world and the only friend I have with a sneaker love like mine..I think I am passing on all non Original color J's that release from now on. I'm sure I'll come across something that tempts me in the future, but all this new color stuff is just not doing it for me. It's hard for me to say that when the Jordan V is pretty much my favorite shoe...

No response to “Jordan V - Dark Army/Dark Cinder/Del Sol”

Related Posts with Thumbnails