Sunday, March 15, 2009

Jason Richardson and Matt Barnes...

I'm watching the Warriors and Suns game right now and man do I miss having Jason Richardson and Matt Barnes on our team. I LOVE both of these guys and think the Warriors were much better with them. Steve Kerr must be taking pointers by linking those two players up again because they have one hell of a chemistry on the court together.

J Rich is one of my favorite Warriors of all time. I still feel like the W's did him dirty getting rid of him as soon as the team got good. J Rich stuck around through the crappy years and was the anchor for the team. I still have my J Rich jersey and still clearly remember being at the All Star Game Dunk Contest with my Dad in Oakland and watching J Rich SHIT on the competition.

Matt Barnes came out of no where and was instrumental in the Warriors playoff run 2 years ago. Even though he didn't play nearly as well as the previous year I still have nothing but love for the guy for all the hard work he put in for the Warriors. Barnes was always making big plays and his hustle and determination were like no other player we have had in a long time.

On a side note...W's losing with 7:00 left in the 4Q 135-111. 135! Jesus....can't wait to see what this will end at.

No response to “Jason Richardson and Matt Barnes...”

Related Posts with Thumbnails