Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Reebok Pump 20 "Bringpack" Pack


Reebok is back with the 20 year Anniversary of the Reebok Pump. A few different colorways and joint ventures with sneaker boutiques and various companies are out there currently, but these are the closest I can remember to the original colorways.

I can remember back in the day having the white colorway of the Pumps. The Pumps were like the grail of all the kids at my school and I remember breaking necks left and right when I came to school with them on. Prior to the Pumps though there was a generic type Pump shoe called the "Regulators" that me and some of my buddies got first before my parents would shell out the dough for the real thing. Ahhhhh, good times.

2 Responses to “Reebok Pump 20 "Bringpack" Pack”

Anonymous said...

possibly copped. the look dope though...

The Real Just said...

The OG colors are definitely dope. I still havent seen them on anyone's feet yet...

Related Posts with Thumbnails