Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Air Jordan XII - Flu Game (Release Reminder)




I've posted pictures of these "Flu Games" 100x already, but they are finally dropping on Black Friday, so I thought a reminder was a good idea. What are your thoughts on these? Do you like the nubuck? How about the 97/:p/38 logo on the side of the shoe?

3 Responses to “Air Jordan XII - Flu Game (Release Reminder)”

MICEY said...

i had the OGs when i was like in 6th grade,and JB really messed these up. This material has definitely made me pass on these.

The Real Just said...

I copped the Retro's a few years back and LOVED them. I wore them from DS to probably shouldnt be rocked on the regular status. THEN, I turned them into my outdoor hoop shoes. They lasted about two years of regular outdoor hooping. They arent even in that bad of condition now...the front part is just messed up and loose from the she.

ebi gga said...

hip-hop stores
please keep sharing of knowledges with us.Thanks a lot for your great posting.

Related Posts with Thumbnails