Friday, November 13, 2009

The Real Just - NFL Week 10 Picks


San Francisco
New Orleans
Miami
Minnesota
NYJ
Tennessee
Pittsburgh
Denver
Atlanta
Oakland
Arizona
Green Bay
Philadelphia
New England
Baltimore

The Real Just NFL Pick 'Em Week 9 Record - 8-5 (Worst week so far this year!)
The Real Just NFL Pick 'Em YTD Record - 92-36 (Damn....I'm killing it)

I know I am late getting these picks posted up, but I just didn't have time to post them before the Thursday game. All of my picks are submitted on Wednesday in my work pool. so the San Francisco pick and win were in before the game was actually played. Just so you all know! :)

I must say that going 92-36 up to this point of the season is very impressive and I hope to keep my streak alive. I wish I had the time to go back and compare all my straight up picks back to the spread to see how different my record would of been.

This week's bets
Large bet - NO -14
3 Game Parlay - NO -14, NE +3 and Den -3
4 Game Parlay - NO -14, NE +3, Den -3 and Den/Was Under

No response to “The Real Just - NFL Week 10 Picks”

Related Posts with Thumbnails