Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Real Just Vol. 1 (Mixtape)


I get requests all the time to put together mixtapes of what I'm listening to since I post such a ridiculous amount of music for the average viewer to keep up with. I understand not everyone downloads new music every single day like I do, so I thought I would share some of my favorites that have been getting extended plays on the iPod and in my car lately. It's only fitting for this to be titled...The Real Just Vol. 1.

I thought it would be fun to put this together in an official format for all my loyal viewers of the blog. The majority of these tracks are really recent (released in the last month) and are a random collection of various artists from across the country. I also want to give a HUGE thank you to @BoredONE1xRell who hooked it up with the dope front and back covers.

3 Responses to “The Real Just Vol. 1 (Mixtape)”

Anonymous said...

yo justin its dwalk. sorry for another request but i cant find it. NAS and Damian Marley- Distant relatives. not sure if its been leaked yet.

The Real Just said...

I'm nearly positive it isn't out yet. I saw a leaked tracklist the other day and it said there was no confirmed release date yet.

I'm a big fan of both Nas and Damian Marley, so as soon I see it it wil be up here. I'll let you know!

Anonymous said...

For sure. Appreciate the effort you put in. I'm def liking anything these 2 do together.

Related Posts with Thumbnails