Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Real Just - Fantasy Football Draft #2

Squad #2 was drafted last night for the NT/Twitter Fantasy Football league that I set up. This league is for free, so I stepped outside of the box and did some things I might not normally do in a normal draft. Like, pick two WR's from the same team and draft only one QB. With 5 or 6 of the teams auto-drafting it was hard to ignore the crazy depth available at RB and WR. Ray Rice in the second to last round!!!???? I wish I would of made this league 1 or 2 more roster spots. Damn!

Standard scoring format...

We start QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, RB/WR Flex, TE, K, D

QB = A. Rodgers
RB = S. Jackson, J. Stewart, L. White, B. Wells, D. Sproles, R. Rice
WR = L. Fitzgerald, A. Boldin, A. Gonzalez, D. Avery, D. Hixon
TE = Z. Miller
K = John Kasay
D = Miami

No response to “The Real Just - Fantasy Football Draft #2”

Related Posts with Thumbnails