Friday, September 18, 2009

The Real Just - NFL Week 2 Picks


The Real Just's Week 2 NFL Picks

Atlanta
Minnesota
Green Bay
Tennessee
Oakland
New England
New Orleans
Washington
Arizona
Buffalo
San Francisco
Pittsburgh
San Diego
Denver
NYG
Indianapolis

The Real Just NFL Pick 'Em YTD Record - 13-3 (Dammmmmnnnn!)

If you would of made bets last week based on my picks, you would be sitting very pretty right about now. This week is probably the first time I've ever picked both Oakland and San Francisco in a pool before. Let's go Bay Area, let's get it this weekend and make Sunday one to remember!

2 Responses to “The Real Just - NFL Week 2 Picks”

Anonymous said...

How sure of these picks are you?

The Real Just said...

These are just my gut picks for the week based on my football knowledge. LOL. I know I fared well last week, hoping to do just as well this week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails