Friday, June 12, 2009

Will Ferrell on Man vs. Wild


I think I was in the dark on this, but I had never even heard of this show until I heard Will Ferrell was going to being on. I saw the trending topics on Twitter, but I had already missed it so I chalked it up as a loss. Then I was over my friends house the next day and he asked me " Have you ever heard of this Man vs Wild show?". I was SOUPED to catch it on the DVR.

After watching this I came to the conclusion that yes, Will Ferrell was funny on this but more then anything this was a dope ass show and definitely something that caught my attention. I'm actually really into a lot of the outdoor kind of activities and am a huge snowboarder, so this being in the snow caught my eye.

Funniest parts: Will eating the candy bar like 30 seconds into the adventure. Will talking about and getting hella excited about the idea of drinking his own pee then being bummed when he couldn't. LOL.

No response to “Will Ferrell on Man vs. Wild”

Related Posts with Thumbnails