Sunday, June 14, 2009

Lakers win NBA FInals

Kobe got himself another ring tonight, but I'm sure this win will feel better then all the others combined with "The Big Fella". I think Kobe is amazing and actually like quite a few players on the Lakers, but something about them winning just pisses me off. I think the fact that all these people from The Bay that think they are Lakers fans because they are the closest team to us that is good or they went to college somewhere in So Cal.

I have ALWAYS been and will ALWAYS be a fan of the teams from my area...the Bay! Warriors, Raiders and A's until the day I die. I'm also not one of those "typical" Oakland fans because I wish the best to the 49ers and Giants unless they are playing one of my teams. Hopefully one of these days I will get to enjoy a championship again when I'm not a youngster (1990 A's World Series when I was 8). I think I need to become a hockey fan also since the Sharks have by far been our best hope over the last 5 years.

No response to “Lakers win NBA FInals”

Related Posts with Thumbnails