Thursday, February 4, 2010

Travis Rice - That's It That's All (Full Video)


If you haven't watched any of the snowboard videos I have posted, but you figured you would get around to it one day...then this is the one for you. This is the mecca of all snowboarding video's and really takes everything you want to see in a snowboarding video and wraps it into one. Travis Rice takes everything to the next level in this one...check it out!

BTW...to watch the whole video you have to download the Veoh Web Player from the site. I just discovered you can download the video too, so I am doing that now so I can download it to my computer and watch it again tomorrow while I am on my flight to Colorado. Yes, I will be gone for the next few days (Thursday night to Monday night) so don't expect much of anything from the blog. I will be hitting up Vail, Breckenridge and Keystone with 4 of my boys that I have been friends with since elementary school. This should be fucking legit! SOUPED!

No response to “Travis Rice - That's It That's All (Full Video)”

Related Posts with Thumbnails