Sunday, February 28, 2010

Take Yourself to School : Stalley Edition



If you have been keeping up with all of the Creative Control video's lately, then you have definitely seen this dude Stalley doing his thing. Stalley definitely went in on the "Address" track with Curren$y, so I was curious to see the other work he has put out. I didn't think much of it though and didn't do any searching on the internet until I saw the homie Half Amazin' ask about him this morning on Twitter. That's why Twitter is so fucking awesome, it is always putting me on new shit that I wouldn't know about otherwise. Check out these two Stalley mixtapes and let me know what you think. It's been DAYS since I've done a "Take Yourself To School" feature, but figured it was a good time for it. I'll be joining the class in session myself. ;)

One response to “Take Yourself to School : Stalley Edition”

HaLF said...

Appreciate the links. This Stalley fellow is alright.

Related Posts with Thumbnails