Sunday, January 17, 2010

Nike Air Max Lebron VII - All Star





I don't know how the Lebron sneakerheads can possibly keep up with all the colorways that get dropped of his signature line. This All Star colorway has to be at the very minimum...the 10th colorways of the Lebron VII's to release so far. Don't get me wrong though, these are DOPE. I love the colorway and definitely rate this towards the top of all of the colorways of the VII's. The light blue color makes the shoe look like they are almost glowing or something...Avatar colorway? LOL.

2 Responses to “Nike Air Max Lebron VII - All Star”

france23 said...

Too sick man.... u know if this is general release or PE?

The Real Just said...

I know it's not a PE, but not sure if it will be a general release or a more limited release. I'll let you know if/when I find out...

Related Posts with Thumbnails