Sunday, January 31, 2010

Air Jordan III - White/Cement Release Confirmation

Woooowwwwww...I can now finally say I know how the OG sneaker head collectors feel when shoes get retroed and re-retroed. Back in 2001, I picked up two pairs of the Air Jordan III White/Cement. It was the shoe Mike jumped from the free throw line to win the dunk contest in...#nuffsaid. I had looked at these shoes since a kid on the poster in my room and I knew as soon as it was possible for me, they would be on my feet and in my closet.

I had never copped two pairs of one shoe in my life, but at that time I knew that there was something special about these J's and I wanted to keep another pair on ice for "a while". Well...9 years later and I have 1 pair pretty decently rocked and that other pair is still sitting there DS. DS = deadstock/never worn, tried on, etc for you non-sneaker heads.

It seems a little anti-climactic to know that these are releasing again when I still have them in my closet, but now I can feel everyones pain who has been in the game for a long time. I guess I couldn't really consider myself a "shoe head" until I has my first two pairs of these Air Jordan III's. The Cement III's will always hold a special place for me and be a shoe I will remember forever. Why buy another pair when I already have one unworn now? I have no idea...but these will be mine, again.

The Real Just Sneaker Grade - Must Cop

No response to “Air Jordan III - White/Cement Release Confirmation”

Related Posts with Thumbnails