Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Real Just is starting to get that ITCH...


...so I scratched it. ;) I just booked my yearly snowboarding trip to another state with the fellas. This year we are going back to Colorado, which should be a super dope time. Usually it is me, Ken, Joe and Eric but the last few years we have had a few variations, additions and overall even more good times. My HS crew is all starting to get really good at snowboarding, so it is getting more and more fun every year. Last year Kev cruised Wyoming and this year Jas is heading with us to Colorado. Me, Ken, Joe, Kev and Jas all together in Colorado for 4 days of snowboarding and drinking?!?! WOW. This will be a trip to remember.

For those who care where we have made our trips over the last few years:

08/09 Winter - Wyoming - Jackson Hole
07/08 Winter - Utah - Powder Mountain, Snowbird, Brighton, The Canyons
06/07 Winter - Colorado - Vail, Breckenridge, Keystone
05/06 Winter - Tahoe - Heavenly (not really a destination trip...but EVERYONE was there)

I definitely have Whistler, Revelstoke and Mammoth Mountain (SMFH that it's in Cali and I haven't made it down there yet) on my list too...

The video I posted is of JP Walker's part in "This Video Sucks". Random, but definitely some dope snowboarding...so enjoy!

No response to “The Real Just is starting to get that ITCH...”

Related Posts with Thumbnails